UK Lotto Android Lotto App
Current Version: 2.1
Download Size: 7.2MB
Content Rating: Medium Maturity
Find all the latest results and more in the UK Lotto app for Android devices. The app delivers the winning numbers from all of the most popular UK lotteries as soon as they are confirmed. It also includes lots of other useful features, including a Ticket Scanner that can tell you in an instant whether you have won a prize.
The app includes all of the games available from the National Lottery, as well as the Health Lottery. Here are all the games featured on the UK Lotto Android app:
- Set For Life
- Lotto HotPicks
- EuroMillions HotPicks
- Health Lottery
When you first launch the app you will have the opportunity to pick which lotteries appear on the home screen, as well as the order in which to view them. You can choose to see the results from all the lotteries above or just your favourites. You can change your preferences in the settings menu, so if you start to play different games you can update the app to match.
Scan Your Lottery Tickets
The UK Lotto Android app features a Ticket Scanner that makes it easier than ever to find out if you’ve won a prize. It uses your device’s camera to scan the QR code on your lottery ticket and it provides lots of useful information about the draw. The Ticket Scanner will show the winning numbers from the draw you entered and any numbers that you matched will be highlighted. If you’ve won a prize, the amount will also be shown. Finally, it will let you know if your ticket is still valid to claim prizes or if it has passed the claim period and expired.
Choose Your Alerts
Get the latest lottery results straight to your Android device as soon as they are confirmed. There are several different alert types to choose from:
- Latest Results – Get the latest winning numbers for the lotteries of your choice. You can even pick particular draws, so if you only want to know about EuroMillions draws on a Friday, for example, you can set up the notifications accordingly.
- Jackpot Notifications – If you’re the type of player who mainly likes playing for big money, you can set up an alert that tells you when the jackpot reaches a certain value. You can set a different value for each lottery featured in the app.
- Rollover Notifications – This alert will let you know when a particular jackpot has rolled over a certain number of times. It’s very useful for keeping track of Lotto Must Be Won draws, which occur every time the jackpot rolls over for five consecutive draws.
- Pick Numbers Reminder – This notification will pop up to remind you to purchase your lottery entries at your chosen time, helping to ensure you never miss a draw.
- Special Events – Be among the first to find out when the next special event is due to be held. Whether it’s a EuroMillions Superdraw or a special raffle, you can make sure you’re the first in the queue for tickets.
You will have the opportunity to set up all of these notifications when you first launch the app and the settings can be changed at any time from the app’s main menu.
The Ticket Scanner is just one of the ways you can use the UK Lotto Android app to check your numbers. If you play the same numbers on a regular basis, you can save them in the app to check them at the touch of a button after future draws. Once you’ve saved the numbers you can edit or delete them as required.
The other option is to do a ‘Quick Check’. This is ideal if you don’t use the same set of numbers for each draw; you just pick your numbers from a grid, press a button to initiate the check and then find out how those numbers have done. Whichever method you use, this app makes it more convenient than ever to check your numbers.
UK Lotto Information and Statistics
The app also gives you access to Lottery.co.uk’s extensive library of how-to guides and advice, which includes all the information you could need to play UK lottery games. Find out how to play every lottery featured in the app and, most importantly, see what you need to do to claim any prizes you win.
You can also view a long history of lottery results, going back to the very first draw for each game. You can see the results from the very first National Lottery draw in 1994, for example, or see how many times the jackpot was won last year. Lottery tickets in the UK are valid for 180 days, so if you need to see the winning numbers from several months ago, you can do that using this results database.
Lottery.co.uk has also created an in-depth range of lottery statistics using all of these results. You can take a look at which numbers are most commonly drawn, which are overdue, as well as much more. Jackpots have also been tracked over time so you can see how long it usually goes before being won and how much it has been worth when it has been won in the past.
Finally, the app features useful Number Generators for each lottery, allowing you to create a line of random numbers to use if you’re stuck for which ones to pick. The tool rounds off what is the most comprehensive app available to lottery fans today.
The UK Lotto app is available to download for free and is compatible with all devices running Android 5.0 or later.
User Reviews and Comments
Used the National Lottery - Lotto Android app?
Click the stars below, then click 'Submit' to post your rating:
Thank you, would you like to comment on your rating?
Describing your experience with the National Lottery - Lotto app will provide valuable feedback. If you would like to leave a review or add further comments please complete the following:
Click here to go back to the UK Lottery Apps page.